You have 21 days from receipt of your order to return items for a refund or an exchange. At Christmas and Valentines Day we allow extra time so your can shop early. Please read the instructions below before completing a returns request form.
Cancellation under Distance Selling Regulations
The Distance Selling Regulations allow you a “cooling off” period. You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt. Cancellation must be in writing although no reason for cancellation is necessary. If you have already received the goods then for a cancellation you must return them unopened.
- * Made to order.
- Hosiery (stockings, leggings and tights)
- Body Stockings.Nipple covers.
- Skin adhesive.
You cannot return any of the above (2 to 4) once they have been opened.
* Please provide accurate measurements when ordering a garment that is made for you. Alteration is only an option for garments that are too big.
We operate a 24 hour cooling off period on all made to order garments. So if you change your mind about the purchase you can still cancel without cost to you as long as you let us know within that 24 hours.
Trying on Garments
- Do leave the tags on the garment until you are sure you are keeping it.
- Do protect the garment from exposure to any fluids, make up or smoke.
- Do remove any item, such as jewellery, that might snag the fine material
- Do try on over your normal underwear
Repacking the Garment/s
- Fold the garments as they arrived.
- Use both the manufacturer package and the postal packing. Unwrapping the garment with care when it arrives will make it easier to return.
Take Care of the Garments in your Possession
Please look after the garment/s. The Distance Selling Regulations allow a reduction in the refund if the garment is not as new. If the garment is not "as new" we may offer a lower value refund or reject the return.
- Use recorded postal service so that you can make a claim for loss or damage.
- Check the Royal Mail (UK Customers) site for the most appropriate service.
- We will only pay return postage where the goods are faulty or where we have made an error.
- IMPORTANT - Overseas customers should not use a courier. Instead, use Airmail and mark the parcel RETURN.
- Failure to mark the parcel as a return will most likely result in UK Customs trying to charge import duty. It is our company policy not to pay duty on returned items. So after 21 days Customs will reject the parcel and send it back to the sender.